8.12.06

London 063


Juan said he doesn't know what to say after seeing my book.
He said it's culture shock.
He put his hands on head with a sigh, he looks really shocked.
He asked whether I find the big difference between my work and theirs.

Of course! There are mostly one-off jobs in the assembly line method
we use in Hong Kong agencies. Everyone is in such a hurry that they
have no time for concept or brand building.
The only thing you can do is to deliver the promotion message with
some eye-catching executions.
Also, The criteria to choose work to be put in my book,
not because they are big campaigns from big clients, they are just work I like most.

He talks a lot, but I can't understand all. I hear something like
"... to protect you from the world ... keep you fresh ... better not to give you job ... "
what???

No comments: